Nick
I'm hooked on Roar Caramel and can't find another juice that comes even close, without of course having some Roar Caramel in it. It's like sucking on a Sugar Daddy all day long. I've tried MBV and HHV flavors, but I'm not a fan at all. Anyone else with a sweet tooth out there with some recommendations? I'm not into menthol or fruity stuff. I was hooked on Poison for a while but I'm not missing tobacco to be honest. I'd try a sweet RY4 possibly. Right now I'm switching back and forth between Roar Caramel and Caramel/Vanilla blended (and Vanilla/Strawberry Ecstasy here and there).
Be the first person to like this
Arnie H
Cell Block 4 by the Standard Vape is pretty good. Mainly a butterscotch, but also with caramel.
Heard some things about Five Pawns juices, but haven't had occasion to try any yet.
Nick
Oh thanks I'll have to give that a shot. I actually finished steeping a new one last night that I liked right away. It was called Nana's Creme by Vapetrik. The guy that makes it has a bunch of instructional videos on youtube that are pretty good, but he's kind of a tool lol. I ordered a few samples and didn't really like the first one I tried, DorkyStud. It was kind of like mixing Poison with RY4 and Cigrawr from Rawr. Nana's Creme is very good. It's a custard vanilla and I was first turned off by it being "custard", but it makes it a better vape. Not sure if anything is going to beat Rawr Caramel for me, but I need to diversify my taste a little bit.
I've heard of Five Pawns (all good things) and was planning on giving them a try. I'll try Cell Block 4 as well, thank you very much! I have a new PapsX being delivered tomorrow so I can't wait to fire up some good stuff :)
Last update on March 11, 7:26 am by Nick.
 likes this.
mstocker2
Fog fuel "dubs". It's a chocolate orange. When I first saw it I thought chocolate and orange gross. I vape it and was like WOW taste great. I bought a bottle after first try. Just a thought for the mind
 likes this.
Arnie H
I do like orange sorbet/sherbet with chocolate chips, so I made a recipe for it. I think Lindt and other chocolate makers have a dark chocolate with bits of orange.
Last update on November 8, 9:38 pm by Arnie H.
vbarber
Five Pawns is great juice and you get a ton for the $$. I've tried their "Perpetual Check" which is citrus-y and spicy. Far from your typical vape. A very "adult"flavor if you will haha. Their #64 is also very good, like the p-check it is spicy with a menthol finish. Great in a tank or dripped. I'm a huge fan of creamy flavors recently so these were a great treat when I got home from work.
vapors
Try vapors.com a good solution for your need of e cigarettes, e liquids, e cigarette mods, and starter kits.