Dazie33
Hi I live in New Zealand. I have been vaping just over 3 months now but sometimes its a struggle to keep it up.Nicotine is illegal to buy here. We can only import nicotine a few times a year. Vape gear can be quite expensive here in new zealand so can take me quite a while to save up so I was just wondering if maybe anyone here would like to help me out by piffing me some gear on a one off basis or maybe a few times a year? I could help with postage if you wanted that would be no problem. I currently have a istick tc40w but no tank for it because it cracked wen I was trying to pry it open with pliers(yes I know it was a silly thing to do lol I need a pair with rubber on the plier tips)which I dont know why it was so hard to open cus I didnt screw it shut that tight. The only other tank I have is a protank 3 but dont have an adapter to use it on istick. Only have a cheap fasttech evod to use it on. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated thank you. :-)
Last update on January 9, 6:28 am by Dazie33.
Be the first person to like this
BlacksmithPro
I know a couple of vapers in your neck of the woods. One of them has gotten near all of his gear through this place without issue http://www.nzvapor.com so based on his good experiences, I'd recommend them for your purchases. With regard to PIFing, we don't have as active a stream of that happening on our forums as elsewhere like ECF and facebook so for that, I'd recommend posting there more, especially if need is high along with time being a factor since mail has to travel quite the distance. There's a good selection of some australian vendors too for importation of stuff and in your circumstances, I'd really get into DIY if you're not already so you're not reliant upon any single supply source :)
 likes this.
Dazie33
Yip I will at some stage and ive looked at nzvapor before but not brought from them yet. Thanks ill get out fb and ECF for PIFing :-)
Last update on January 10, 5:35 am by Dazie33.
Be the first person to like this