Pretty sure this is a fake AW. Does not have the same markings as my others. If it is a fake should I just toss it?

Last update on February 12, 5:42 pm by JParadise.
looks legit IMO-what makes you think it's fake? I have about 4 of those with same markings from a trusted source. also need to see top and bottom portion to verify the button is correct and endcap is right material FYI
Last update on February 12, 5:46 pm by Sgt.Taz.
Sgt.Taz said...

looks legit IMO-what makes you think it's fake? I have about 4 of those with same markings from a trusted source. also need to see top and bottom portion to verify the button is correct and endcap is right material FYI

Just that it has different markings then my others and a made in china sticker on it. Maybe it's just an older AW? I also think it came with my original lavatube from Volcano and I know they had issues at some point with fakes.

Suspect is on the left:
Attachments
JParadise said...

Just that it has different markings then my others and a made in china sticker on it. Maybe it's just an older AW? I also think it came with my original lavatube from Volcano and I know they had issues at some point with fakes.

they just started to add the additional info on them so I think it's just older. if the top and bottom match they are more than likely AW's
They're real, I still have two of those, as Taz said, the newer markings are an addition that was not on them less than a year ago, they're fine and are actually 2C or more higher than your 2000mAh ones.